www.cotedetexas.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Copperwood Tavern! Yum!

Last night I met with my book club friends for dinner and a movie.  I was a first for all of us to visit Copperwood Tavern in Arlington's Shirlington neighborhood.  I have to say it was delicious!  Copperwood is a farm to table restaurant.  We each go a "protein", I had pecan encrusted trout which was perfection.  I find sometimes trout is mushy even straight out of the stream but this had a wonderful texture.  For our sides, which are served family style we ordered truffled mac & cheese, grilled asparagus and beer-butter mushrooms.  I forgot to take pics of the food (talking to much) but I did snap a glance of the bar area while enjoying a little red wine.


The movie we saw was The Lunchbox it was a really sweet film set in Mumbai.  I recommend it!!

Thanks to my book club friends for another lovely evening!  

No comments:

Post a Comment